The ICT sector is one of the fastest-growing sectors of the job market, growing at about three percent per year. In Europe alone, around 700,000 new ICT jobs are predicted to open by 2020, with demand still outstripping supply. Here we take a look at some of the most popular job titles in the ICT sector, and delve more into what each of those roles actually entails. Continue reading
- We build on latest version the European classification system ESCO (European Skills, Competences, Qualifications and Occupations). ESCO is part of the Europe 2020 strategy and therefore an ongoing project with an open stakeholder consultation in which we are part in.
- We develop a set of algorithms that match talents with the perfect fitting job and in addition, suggest learnings which shall be supported in evolving personal career routes of future STEM talents. OPENSKIMR draws the bow between talents, job and upskilling through needed learnings. It is a tool which aims to support people individually with their personal career path and combines life-long-learning opportunities with specific job offers.
- The development of an independent expert and talent community.
- A set of algorithms, which involve the match-making and the recommendation of jobs and the right education, based on dynamic talents skill sets.
- The proof of concept of our approach through a platform with real data of talents, opportunities and learnings.
3 questions to Marianne Prast, Researcher in HR at OPENSKIMR
3 Questions to Andreas Kofler*, mathematician of OPENSKIMR
We are proud to announce a running prototype of OpenSKIMR!
3 questions to Verena Lemberger*, Lead for ‘Learning and Career Path’ of OPENSKIMR
3 Questions to Dania Radi*, Project Leader of OPENSKIMR
3 Questions to Remo Schmid*, Lead Software Development OPENSKIMR
3 Questions to Prof. Dr. Peter Mirski* – Founder and visionary mind of OPENSKIMR